Barracuda I – big rider’s bodyboard or stand-up surfboard. This barracuda I version has more flex, especially in the nose, than the Barracuda II version, making it ideal for prone/drop-knee riding for riders weighing up to 300+ lbs. And with its wide and stable bodyboard template, ergonomic stomach cavity and raised arm rails, it’s a lot more comfortable and much easier to hang onto than trying to use a traditional “Beater” type 54″ board to bodyboard. In addition, its hybrid streamline shape and rounded nose also makes this board easily usable as a stand-up board as well for riders weighing up to 225 lbs.
Also, for stand-up riding, its wide template makes for a supremely stable ride, especially for novices and young riders, but it’s also fast enough for much more experienced riders to have a ton of fun busting some crazy moves, thanks in large part to its finless design. Lastly, its patented pontoon hull virtually eliminates the need for surf fins, making this board (and our Barracuda II version) a much safer alternative to traditional finned surfboards.
Aqua/navy deck with navy hull/rails.
- 54″ x 22 1/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Modified Bat-tail – 18″
- Rounded nose – 9″
- Compression molded, ultra-durable EVA/PE foam that will never delaminate, water-log or heat bubble
- Three fused (3) Fiberglass stringers, permanently fused to the inside of the board
- Elongated deck handrails
- Scooped out ergonomic stomach cavity
- Elongated arm wells
- Dual tapered pontoons which virtually eliminate the need for fins
- Ultra-durable, ultra-maneuverable, ultra-buoyant, super-fast.
- Fully textured “Shark Skin” ultra-durable surface
- Suitable for stand-up riders – up to 225 lbs./ prone & drop-knee riders – up to 300 lbs.
- Can accommodate removable fins if so desired
- Price includes board & shipping via UPS ground to the continental USA. Foreign orders, contact us first for shipping rates