Barracuda II – Our newest sensation for the 2019-2020 season! Ideal for bodyboarding and surfing, but equally up to the task for river surfing, wake surfing and even for snow boarding. The Barracuda II has a thicker nose and is even more rigid than our original Barracuda boards and it has an entirely different stringer setup, with the three stringers inserted from the nose down to the tail, vs. the tail up to the nose, as in our original barracuda models.
What do these slight differences mean to the rider? It means you get an even more rigid board than the original Barracuda I version. And the Barracuda II, with its greater mass up front, makes this board also ideal for river surfing, river boarding and wake surfing. Like the original barracuda model, the Barracuda II can also float over 300 lbs., prone, or up to 245 lbs., standing up.
Magenta/gray deck has gray hull & rails
- 54″ x 22 1/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Modified Bat-tail – 18″
- Rounded nose – 9″
- Compression molded, ultra-durable EVA/PE foam that will never delaminate, water-log or heat bubble
- Three fused (3) Fiberglass stringers, permanently fused to the inside of the board, from the nose, down.
- Elongated deck handrails
- Scooped out ergonomic stomach cavity
- Elongated arm wells
- Dual tapered pontoons which virtually eliminate the need for fins
- Ultra-durable, ultra-maneuverable, ultra-buoyant, super-fast.
- Fully textured “Shark Skin” ultra-durable surface
- Suitable for stand-up riders – up to 245 lbs./ prone & drop-knee riders – up to 300 lbs.
- Can accommodate removable fins if so desired
- Leash has double coils for safety, double swivels and extra padded cuff, and detachable rail saver
- Leash available in blue/clear coil, red/clear coil, & lime clear coil. PLEASE SPECIFY LEASH COLOR AT TIME OF CHECK OUT.
- Price includes board, leash & shipping via UPS ground to the continental USA. Foreign orders, contact us first for shipping rates