Barracuda II – Ideal for stand-up riding and also for prone/drop-knee riding. This amazing board is also equally up to the task for river surfing, wake surfing and even for snow boarding. The Barracuda II has a thicker nose and is more rigid than our original Barracuda I boards, due to a different stringer setup.
The Barracuda II can float up to 245 lb., stand-up rider or over 300 lbs., prone/drop-knee.
Red/yellow deck has red hull & rails
- 54″ x 22 1/4″ x 2 1/2″
- Modified Bat-tail – 18″
- Rounded nose – 9″
- Compression molded, ultra-durable EVA/PE foam that will never delaminate, water-log or heat bubble
- Three fused (3) Fiberglass stringers, permanently fused to the inside of the board, from the nose, down.
- Elongated deck handrails
- Scooped out ergonomic stomach cavity
- Elongated arm wells
- Dual tapered pontoons which virtually eliminate the need for fins
- Ultra-durable, ultra-maneuverable, ultra-buoyant, super-fast.
- Fully textured “Shark Skin” ultra-durable surface
- Suitable for stand-up riders – up to 245 lbs./ prone & drop-knee riders – up to 300 lbs.
- Can accommodate removable fins if so desired
- Leash has double coils for safety, double swivels and extra padded cuff, and detachable rail saver
- Leash available in blue/clear coil, red/clear coil, & lime/clear coil. PLEASE SPECIFY LEASH COLOR AT TIME OF CHECK OUT.
- Price includes board, leash & shipping via UPS ground to the continental USA. Foreign orders, contact us first for shipping rates